If you want to attend the conference but do not have intention to deliver a presentation, you can register yourself directly through the link "Registration" on the right. After the registration, you will receive your own ID (TSAC-xxxx). In communicating with TSAC team, you always need to mention your full name together with this ID.
For participants who are willing to deliver a research presentation either oral or poster,
1) You first need to access the link "How to submit abstract" and read the instruction for abstract submission.
2) You have to acess the link "Abstract Submission" to create your personal account on Easychair and submit your abstract and take home message via this portal.
3) After submitting your abstract, you will receive the abstract number. If you submit more than one abstract, you will receive more than one abstract number.
4) To complete the application process, you have to register yourself through the link "Registration". To complete the registration, you need to fill the given abstract number in the form. After the registration, you will receive an email with your own ID (TSAC-xxxx). In communicating with TSAC team, you always need to mention your full name together with this ID.
You will receive a notification of abstract acceptance before 20 April 2018.
If you have any inquires concerning the registration and the abstract submission systems, please contact us via or Facebook Messenger
Please read first the "General Instructions" on the left
Guideline for Abstract Submission via EasyChair
1. Open the conference's URL in EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tsac2018
Log in to EasyChair with your account. If you don't have an account, click create an account and follow the instruction on the website.
2. When you log in to EasyChair and see the welcome page (as in the below picture), click the conference's URL again: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tsac2018
(For those who already have an account, you will not see this step after logging in but you will be directed to Step 3)
3. Once you are in My EasyChair, click enter as author to start submission process.
4. Click New Submission
5. Fill out the detail of your abstract
ุ6. After submitting your abstract, you will confirmation via email. Please use the submission number (see the below picture) as a reference abstract number for the conference registration.